This first day of issue cover from French Morocco has four Moroccan postage stamps on the front and one additional stamp on the back. The registered cover was mailed on September 25, 1950 from Tangiers to Brookville Indiana.
"First day of issue" applies to the four stamps on the front of the cover, which depict the Ruins of Sala Colonia and the Arch of Caracalla in Volubilis.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
These listings are for digital files; usually a set of digital files in different sizes. (Read the item description to see exactly what sizes are offered.) No physical item will be sent. You can print the artwork at home (quality paper recommended), or have it printed by using a local print shop, photo center, or online service.
1) Your purchase is intended for personal use only.
2) Please keep in mind that colors can vary from one monitor to another, so the colors you’re seeing online aren’t always exact.
3) The refund option is not available for instant download products. If you run into any issues please contact us and we will work to resolve any issue you may encounter. We want you to be happy with your purchase!